Mr. Tubs Is Lost
by Bel Mooney (Author), Margaret Chamberlain (Illustrator)
exciting short stories for beginner readers that bridge the gap between picture books and text-based books. Clear type, speech bubbles, and engaging illustrations on every page help young readers make the transition from books emphasizing pictures to books emphasizing text. A perfect way to share story-telling and build reading skills.
– full-color illustrations on every page provide a recognizable format for children
– speech bubbles allow less experienced readers to enjoy reading what the characters say as the story is read aloud to them
– short blocks of text allow more advanced readers to read along
– Guided Reading level indicated for each book
– Teacher’s Guide reinforces and enhances skills learned in the core reading program